I haven’t blogged in quite awhile. Everything just seems to be going on around me. Everything is just happening so fast. It’s like nothing at all is happening but so much at the same time. It’s like I’m overwhelmed with emotions and things to get done but yet I still find the time to say that I’m bored.
Yeah, I know I just contradicted myself a lot. But ..hey! That’s me a your walking,talking (well writing) Conflicted Contradiction.
Life sure is weird.
Life itself seems to be passing by way to fast. Like since I began secondary school it always seemed to go by much faster. This year especially. Like so far this year 2015/2016 I have started Transition Year in school. It has been so much fun. I got to go on trips, listen to talks and try new things. I also got to do a lot of fun stuff out of school and spend a lot of the time alone, with friends and family. It’s been pretty great (sure there is pretty damn crappy parts in the midst of it all but there has been a ton of great things). But….It all seems to be going by so fast.
Life changes just as the sky does. Some days the sky feels like it takes years to switch from light to dark. It feels like the day drags by as the sky slowly transforms and shifts from the vibrant orange and yellow skies at dawn to the bright orange,blue,pink and purple shades at dusk. Other times it dashes by in what feels like a blink of an eye. The moments you want to sit down and just take in the day never seem to last as long as you wish.
‘Time flys when your having fun’ couldn’t be more accurate than it is now. I wish this year would slow down and let me enjoy it for longer. (I want the good parts slow down and the bad parts to speed up…well doesn’t everyone really.)
Currently I am 15 years old. I still often say to people I am only 14 because it feels it was just yesterday I was 14 (I still feel like a 10 year old sometimes). It scares me ever so slightly that I’m almost 16. Like I wonder will I still say that I’m 14 when I’m actually 16?. I want to hurry up and grow up and move out,work,travel and do things for myself. I want to be more independent and have more stability and control within/ for myself. Then again I want to stay young and not have to worry about doing things for myself.
I am yet again unsure to why I posted this. I just thought I would since I havn’t posted in a couple of days.
Anybody else feel like this? 🙂
Sorry about the ramblings x
Today a great man and a marvelous actor passed away. I was shocked to hear the news through my friend on facebook, because I was away on a school trip.
I was surprised when I found out. He passed away at the age of 69 from cancer. Just like the recently passed David Bowie who I was also shocked and saddened by.
My addiction to harry potter recently has become quite strong and clear to my friends and everyone around me. I have been raving on about how I am a proud slytherin and am now a mighty potterhead. Now Alan Rickman the great actor who played Severus Snape has passed away.
He was also in many other movies like Sweeny Todd etc. He truly was a strong snd great actor. His memory will always live on through his works and brilliance.
RIP Alan Rickman. ♡
In memory of Alan todays quote is…
Actors are agents of change.
A film, a piece of theater,
A piece of music, or a book can make a difference.
It can change the world -Alan Rickman
Wow …just wow!:D
100 followers, I never even thought I would get anywhere near that many. Thank you to everyone of you who decided to follow my weird little corner of the internet. It means so much to mean I can’t even express in words how much it means. You are all so lovely and I am so thankful, it’s crazy.
It feels just last week I was excited that one person read my blog and followed it. Yikes time is a crazy thing. I am so so soooo thankful! 🙂
Super shocked to think that many people came across my blog. Now that theirs seems to be so many it’s kind of nerve racking. I feel like I should be doing my post differently or something?.
Like do I post to much? Do I post too little?. How often should I post stuff…once a week? …everyday?….Is more than one post a day to much?….Is it okay if sometimes I go weeks without posting and then randomly return with a spam of random ramblings? :’)
I am now worrying more about limits on my blog. Like I noticed the other day that the version of wordpress I am using is the free on. So I just have 3GB of storage for my blog?. How do I check how much I have left????. What am I going to do if I run out?
This was just a quick and easy post. To say a big thank you to everyone. 😀 I love and appreciate you all so much. (cheese cheese cheese …why megan :’) )
Also I was also nominated by Grace 🙂 (Thank you again!!!,everyone go check out her blog.) to do the Versatile blogger award again but I am way to lazy and haven’t got the time to do it tonight …and I have run out of facts about myself for now:’)
Thank you’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀
Massive thanks going out to emiwee!:) Thank you for the nomination,you lovely human. I insist everyone goes and checks out her blog. I love it and I think you might too. ❤
The Rules 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award banner.
- Give seven (7) facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen (15) other bloggers for the award. [Make sure you notify them of your nomination!]
- Display the award banner on your blog and follow the blogger that nominated you (on your favourite social media platforms
7 Mind numbingly boring facts about mwah!
- I am currently supporting slytherin in a debate against two of my friends and in support I am wearing a fabulous bright green Lush mask.
- I love popcorn. Buttered and Salted just not caramel or toffee.
- I recently discovered I like cleaning. (Just as long as my parents are out and I can blare a good album.)
- My favourite colour is black…but I like heliotrope a lot too!.
- My favourite Game of Thrones characters are Briene , The Hound and Arya Stark.
- I can not dance or sing …at all.
- I secretly love children’s shows still ❤
- and anyone who wants to!:)
I surprisingly remembered to do this again today. If it wasn’t for my complete boredom during a class today I wouldn’t of remembered.
My quote for today is….
One persons craziness is another persons reality. -Tim Burton.
I choose this quote because I truly love Tim Burton and all his wonderful creations. He is a true genius and artist. His creativeness and personality inspires me in so many ways.
I like to think that something I see as absolutely crazy or out of the ordinary is another persons everyday reality. They could be doing things on a daily basis that to me would be unusual but to them it is completely normal. Or even vice versa. Some complete stranger could examine the things I do and find them crazy and weird.
Also I find it fascinating the point that someone could be doing and balancing so many things everyday and can deal well and find it normal and not stressful at all… but to another person it could be the most hectic and stressful thing and it could seem crazy to them that one can handle all this.
Then there’s peoples views on things when it comes to art. One person can look at a movie,show,painting,story etc and find it crazy and weird and pointless and to someone else it could be the most touching and fascinating thing they have ever laid eyes upon.
I kind of got distracted while doing this post. I am currently fighting the side of slytherin yet again against my friend from school. Harry Potter seems to be a serious addiction of mine lately, only after finishing the series the other day (movies not books sorry.)
What houses are you all in? ❤
Huge thank you to the amazing thelittlethingsinlifeblogz for the nomination. I greatly appreciate it and I think everyone should check out their blog because it’s so frigging good.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
- If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be ? Chicken stir fry hands down! ❤
- What are your 3 greatest memories? My trip to Rome,Berlin and my third is either when I went to Dodie and Bribrys concert or my school trip to Killary this year 🙂
- Where in the world would you live if you could chose too? Gahhh! This is such a hard question for me. But probably Berlin or somewhere in Germany if I was anywhere near realistic. (Or Japan but language barrier would be a tricky thing and less realistic goals.)
- What quote sums your life up best?
- Favourite flavour ice-cream? Banana or Mint probably 🙂
- I-phone or android? Android.
- What is your biggest achievement in life? Uhh not sure to be honest?
- One really weird fact about you? I actually like chocolate raisins. :’)
- Your top 3 tv series? Your kidding right? How am I meant to choose…I love so many….right now umm ….1) Sherlock 2)Sanctuary 3)The vampire diaries.
- If someone gives you 3 wishes what would they b, no extra wishes! 1)To be able to speak any language fluently. 2)Teleportation ability please and I would save the third for someone else.
- Who is your best blogging friend? I can’t possibly pick. Everyone on here is so lovely! ❤ 😀
- If you were given the chance to see how you died would you take it?
- If you could travel to the past or future what would you choose and why?
- If you could have a weekend away with anyone who would it be and why?
- Who inspires you?
- What makes you truly happy?
- Do you like pancakes? What do you take on your pancakes if so?
- What song fits you best?
- You have been given the dream holiday you always wished,where is it too?
- Favourite quote?
- What annoys you the most?
•Display the award on your blog.
•Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
•Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
•Link your awardees in the post.
•Write 7 interesting things about you.
Okay So I have surprisingly been lucky enough to be nominated for this award twice!.I would like to say a massive thank you too dziey and EM FM for the nominations. They are both utterly amazing bloggers and You would seriously be missing out if you didn’t check out their blogs.
Here goes the not so interesting facts: 14 cause twice nominated?
- I am a proud Slytherin.
- I am Straight edge. So I don’t drink alcohol or do drugs.
- I am sticking to my new years resolution of reading 30 books so far I have read 5.
- My favourite book is now All my friends are superheroes.
- Louis Cole, Marilyn Manson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, David Bowie and Amanda tapping are my idols and inspirations. (I have a couple more youtube ones but too lazy to list.)
- I am going to Summer In the City in London this year!. (Excitement is real.)
- I fail at musical instruments, I tried and failed learning Piano,Ukulele and Guitar….I sorta can play Tin whistle and Recorder.
- I am already bored of writing about myself.
- I am craving a milkshake right now.
- I have never watched Star Wars….yet.
- I have a Totoro and Stitch phone case.
- I loved scooby doo, rugrats with a passion as a child.
- I hate short texters (especially if I sent a long message.)
- I am the most awkward human you will ever encounter.
That’s 14 I think? 😀 Nobody probably cares to read this but awell. I would like to nominate anyone who reads this because I love learning new things about each and every blogger I follow and who follows me.