Right, well I have pretty much abandoned the blogging world the past couple months. I never even opened the app to read other peoples blogs. Life has just been hectic. Schools back so back to the joys of never ending anxiety and mountains of stress. Yippee! -.- ( Side note… the header photo is completely irrelevant to this post, like most posts from me. I guess it is linked in with my summer because daisy’s? :’) )
Summer was good. Did some cool things. I went to #SitC16 in London which was frigging fantastic. I’m going to make a post about that separately. I now may have a great love for London, even though I only got to see very little of the city. I still love it and I seriously hope to go back!.
( Photo I took…. London I love you lots ❤ )
Well …this is actually pretty stressful. Blogging again feels so unnatural to me. I don’t even know anyone anymore from here. So if you do read this I’d love if you commented and said Hi so I know someone sees this and that I’m not a complete loner in the blogging world. 🙂 I hope to catch up and read some blogs again soon, between the piles of homework and procrastinating.
I guess I’ll do a update on my new years resolutions. Which I made a post about before. Here are my resolutions for 2016 and and update on how I have been doing with them.
- Keep blogging and Journalling.(Blogging….fail …sadly 😦 Journalling I did well until September, this month was hectic as heck!.) Trying to get back to them though)
- Get healthier (Eat healthier and attempt exercise) ( HAHAHAH fail. I have gained and lost so much since January, but fluctuating isn’t so bad I guess)
- Don’t let my anxiety get the better of me. Don’t let it stop me from going places. ( Success! I had very little anxiety all Summer and I am dealing so well in school, super happy with this)
- Go more out of my comfort zone. (Heck yeah! London , SITC, Talking to new people, worked in charity shop)
- Read 30 books. (Maybe write them down as I go? Maybe do book reviews?) (SUPER SUCCESS! 32 books read already and the years not even over!. Book reviews are still a maybe.)
- Have fun and stay Hopeful. (Still my life motto and sticking to it well.)
How have you been doing with your resolutions? What did you decided you wanted to change?. 😀 I hope this is the start of me going back to blogging again. I miss it. No promises or commitments for now because I want to try focus on school more this year.
So yeah…I’m back….um Hi….and bye for now! 😀