Okay so this a tag I was nominated to do a very long time ago by the lovely Emily , thank you so much!:D
I’m going to do the tag and also going to just share a random rambling about my thoughts and questions related to happiness.:)
- List 5 things that make you happy
- List 5 songs that make you happy
- Nominate 5 people to do this tag
- If possible please smile while doing the tag too 🙂 🙂 🙂
What makes me Happy: 😀
- When somebody actually puts in effort to talk to you. They keep going with questions and keep trying to keep the conversation going. They use emojis and always reply with lengthy enough messages and not just the plain old boring types.
- Taking photos. Of anything that makes me feel good or that I enjoy looking at whether it be a sunset,sunrise,friend,food,animal…absolutely anything really.
- Being able to do something new (Travelling somewhere new,talking to someone new etc. ) Without having anxiety.
- Putting on clothes or wrapping a towel around you that’s straight from the dryer.
- The people I can trust and the people who trust me in return. ❤
- Books, Coffee, Tea, Fluffy socks, New clothes, TV shows, Youtube , Music and soooo much more.
I have a lot of things to be happy about. Sure some things may not make me feel happy all the time or give a me a instant feeling of happiness but knowing these things big and small once did make me feel good, is a lovely feeling to have.
Also I think I listed way more than five things…what can I say. :’) I can be quite the rebel.
Five songs that me happy: 😀
- Heartbeating city by Wallis Bird.
- The Bare Necessities from the Jungle book (Yes I am a child)
- Smile Avril Lavigne.
- Brave Sara Barielles.
- Gold Star for me by Dodie and Carrie.
There is many more but these where the first I spotted on Spotify and Youtube. ❤
I did smile while doing this tag. So yay for Sunday smiles despite going back to icky school tomorrow.
YOU! …If your reading this post. Make a post yourself or write down or just take a moment to realise the little things that make you feel that bit happier. ❤ 🙂
The photos attached to this post are both mine. They were both photos I took and just make me feel happier. The first I took one day while standing in the rain with two of my friends. We were getting soaked but oddly enough I didn’t mind. I just snapped this photo of the main street of town and I just love it. Not sure why. I know it’s nothing spectacular I just like it. 🙂
The second photo is a photo I took when I was on holidays with my family in Mallorca, Spain. We were on a boat trip to a little island and this was the first thing I seen when we passed the island. I took the photo standing next to my mam, while we just watched the waves crashing under the side of the boat as we dropped anchor at the island. I don’t know why again but It just makes me feel happy.
Happiness sadly isn’t a permanent emotion. It comes and goes. That’s not a bad thing if all we felt was happy where would we learn anything?.
While reading this post I hope you take the time to remember and look back on things that make you feel happy. Look at old photos, let the memory’s come back. 😀
Do you think it’s possible to find complete happiness???
🙂 🙂 🙂