I was nominated by dziey , a wonderful blogger to do this tag so thank you so much for the nomination. 🙂
Rules : Write ten songs that come on shuffle (no skipping).
Write your favorite lyrics from each one of them.
I am going to have to mix it up a tiny bit because the only music on my phone right now is Kpop and I have a odd app to get music so there isn’t shuffle….so I’m going to close my eyes and scroll through my youtube likes …which is music I like. Then pick the first ten I stop on? 😀
Here goes the 10 songs…
- Deeply Dippy by right said fred: Deeply dippy I’m your superman,I’ll explain
You’re my Lois Lane.
- Come Together by John Lennon: He say, “I know you, you know me.”
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free
- You haven’t seen the last of me by Cher: You don’t know me. You don’t know who I am,Don’t count me out so fast.
- Gold star for me by Dodie Clark and Carrie Hope Fletcher: I’m a semi functioning human, but I’ve done pretty well so far,sure I slept in till like three,but I made a great cup of tea so that’s one gold star for me! ❤
- Wings D-lite: (This song is in Korean so I’m just going to pick my fav lyric from English translation) I’ll become your wings .I believe you, I believe you. Believe in me, believe in me. Because everything will pass.
- You could have it by Miss Li: No, please don’t go, But if you leave I’ll understand cause I’m not easy yes I know.
- Heres to us by Halestorm: If they give you hell, Tell em to go fuck themselves
- By my side by David Choi: No one else would ever do, I’ve got a stubborn heart for you, Call me crazy but it’s true. I love you.
- Headstrong nightcore: Circling your, circling your, circling your head,
Contemplating everything you ever said.
- For Baltimore Patty walters Cover: I don’t wanna say goodnight, I’ve never been so sure, Just do it for the memories.
I tag 🙂
- And everyone who wants to do this:)
I have unusual and mixed taste in music:’)
Check out the songs aha.
Any song reconsiderations?
And the photo is of my uke…which still can not play:’)