So I was nominated to this award about a month ago by the lovely blogger Grace 🙂 Thank you so much for the nomination sorry it took so long to do this aha:’) Everyone reading this go check her blog out…like seriously,It’s frigging amazing!.
-Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
-Write a post to show your award. Attach the logo to your post.
-Give a brief story of how your blog started.
-Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
-Select 10 other blogs to give the award to.
Why my blog started 🙂
Well I was going to do a post solely dedicated to this but I may aswell do it now as opportunity shows. I started this blog not to long ago for a couple of reasons.
- I am quite opinionated and I wanted somewhere I could share my opinions and hear others opinions in return about topics and about my opinion also.
- I wanted to learn more about others so by making a blog I figured I would find some other bloggers along the way and I could learn about them and many other things too.
- I wanted to improve my writing skills.
- I wanted to create something and share it publicly instead of just writing for myself.
- I possibly want it to be a stepping stone toward me becoming more independent and maybe becoming a professional blogger or journalist when I am older.
- I wanted a distraction. I wanted something to do when I wasn’t feeling the best or when I am bored.
- I love writing.
- I wanted to share advice and what I learn throughout my life with others.
- I was inspired by youtubers who created vlogs and some had blogs. I don’t have the courage to post vlogs so I made a blog.
- I want to make new friends from all over the world …I want to learn.
Advice for new bloggers 🙂
- Be yourself. Post what you want and what makes you happy.
- Listen to others advice but follow your heart and gut feeling.
- Talk to other bloggers and read and comment on their blogs.
- Learn from every blog you read.
- Express yourself. Be creative and don’t give up writing just cause you lack inspiration keep trying.
- Remember to tag your blog posts and maybe categorize them so other people can find them.
- Share you posts on social media. Link your blog to social media.
- Have fun and share your opinions. Everyone has a right to share their opinion.
I nominate everyone reading this! 🙂
(Pshh so not because I am to lazy to tag and nominate people.)
Hope you enjoyed this post and liked the advice.
Be happy and Stay creative.
Also if your new to blogging comment below and I will try check out your blog. 🙂