I can already tell this post is going to take awhile to type xD Linking blogs and choosing who to nominate is just way to darn difficult.
So recently a amazing blogger called theambivert came up with the 2015 blogger awards!:) Which is a pretty fantastic idea. It’s been taking over my entire reader which is amazing, It shows how connected and lovely each and every blogger is.
First of all I would like to say a huge thank you to the lovely ateenagediaryonline for nominating me for the newbie blogger award:) I am flattered and ever so grateful. I am indeed a newbie…as can be noticed by my terrible link skills and tacky photos.
(I don’t know why the photos a pumpkin. I carved it and it was the first photo in my gallery I hadn’t used yet,sorry? xD )
Ugh dang now for the hardest part nominations (And linking,lol)
I want to nominate everyone for everything cause every blogger I have met in this amazing corner of the internet is lovely and deserves an award. If only I could do that. For now I’m just going to nominate a couple because I don’t think it would be to fair on theambivert if I nominated the entire blogging community for everything:’)
- Blogger of the year: Gahh I have to say Em :’) She is just so amazing!
- Blog of the year: Have to say the one and only Elm !:)
- Kindest blogger: Omg what how can I pick just one?! I have to say theambivert because shes the kind person who created this award thing and is always there for everyone:’)
- Funniest blogger: Have to say londonblind cause come on..It’s obvious ..he is frigging fantastic! 🙂
- Best photo taken: Obviously ateenagediaryonline like have you seen her photos?!?:)
- The blogger gives the best advice: Have to go with itsemiwee !:)
- The newbie: Have to say my new blogging friend Reet 🙂
- Prettiest blog: Have to say happyalexblog cause look how gorgeous her blog is!:)
- The helper: theisitjustmeblog because they were one of the first ever people to help me with my blog along with londonblind :’)
- Most optimistic blogger: sincerelyreine cause her blog always feels optimisticy…I know that’s not a word but still :’)
Okay wow that was stressful…..I really want to nominate so many more people D: